Safejumper for Mac
Download Safejumper and Copy It to Applications
- Click the following link to obtain the Safejumper software: https://proxy.sh/mac
- Open the disk image and drag the Safejumper icon to your Applications folder.
- Confirm your request to move the application, enter the administrator's password if prompted.
- Now run Safejumper by clicking on its icon in the Applications folder.
- Confirm your request to open the application.
- Enter the administrator's password and click OK.
How to Run Safejumper?
The Safejumper dialog requesting a username and a password pops up.
Enter your proxy.sh VPN credentials and click Login.
How to Connect?
Click Connect in the main application window.
Safejumper has placed an icon in the menu bar. Click on it and select Connect.
Enter the administrator's password and click OK to allow modifications to your network settings.
You Are Connected
When you're protected, the Safejumper icon is green.
In the Safejumper interface, the status turns to "Connected!"
That's it, you are now secure!
How to Select a Country and a Port – Step 1
In the application window, click on the Location, IP or protocol.
How to Select a Country and a Port – Step 2
- From the first drop-down menu, select a protocol and its port.
- From the next drop-down menu, choose a country.
- Click Connect.
How to Jump to Another Location
Click Jump in the main application window.
Click the Safejumper icon located in the menu bar. Select Jump to Faster to connect to the server with lowest load. Switch Country will make you jump to a random country.
How to Define Settings – Step 1
Click Settings in the main application window.
How to Define Settings – Step 2
Settings are available for you to enjoy more deeply Safejumper and have it do the right thing on certain conditions.
Cannot find your OS or setup? Check more tutorials