Safejumper for Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, etc.)
Download the Safejumper Installation Package
Click the following link to obtain the Safejumper software: https://proxy.sh/linux
Open the Archive
Once you have downloaded the archive, open it.
Extract the Installer
From the archive, extract the installer corresponding to your Linux distribution and kernel version (32-bit or 64-bit).
Start the Installation
- Run the installer.
- Click Install.
- The Authenticate dialog box displays. Enter your password and click Authenticate. The installation process will begin.
Complete the Installation
Your installation is now complete. Close the window.
How to Run Safejumper?
- After you have successfully installed Safejumper, click on the Dash and search for "Safejumper".
- When you find the application, click its icon. The application will launch.
How to Login?
The Safejumper dialog requesting a username and a password pops up.
- Enter your VPN credentials into Username and Password. If you want to save them, check the Remember me box. Notice: The password is case-sensitive.
- Now click Login.
How to Connect?
Click Connect in the main application window.
At the Gnome menu bar, there is a new icon showing a globe. The red color indicates you are not connected. Click the icon and select Connect.
You Are Connected
When you're protected, the Safejumper icon is green.
In the Safejumper interface, the status turns to "Connected!"
That's it, you are now secure!
How to Select a Country and a Port – Step 1
In the application window, click on the Location, IP or protocol.
How to Select a Country and a Port – Step 2
- From the first drop-down menu, select a protocol and its port.
- From the next drop-down menu, choose a country.
- Click Connect.
How to Jump to Another Location
Click Jump in the main application window.
Click the Safejumper icon located at the Gnome menu bar. Select Jump to Faster to connect to the server with lowest load. Switch Country will make you jump to a random country.
How to Define Settings – Step 1
Click Settings in the main application window.
How to Define Settings – Step 2
Settings are available for you to enjoy more deeply Safejumper and have it do the right thing on certain conditions.
Cannot find your OS or setup? Check more tutorials