L2TP (VPN) for Windows Mobile 6/7
1) On your home screen, click on "Start" and go to "Settings". Select "Connections" and click on "Connections" again. Click "Add a new VPN server connection".
2) Here enter the VPN info:
Name: Anything you want, e.g. "Proxy.sh L2TP VPN"
Host name/ IP: one IP from our L2TP server list
VPN type: IPsec/L2TP
3) Select "A pre-shared key" as authentication method. The key is "security".
4) User name: Your VPN account username
Password: Your VPN account password
Domain: leave blank
5) Click "Advanced...". This TCP/IP settings must be:
Use slip: unchecked
use software compression: unchecked
use IP header compression: unchecked
6) Click on the "Servers" tab. Select "Use specific server address".
Alt DNS: 18.104.22.168
7) Click "ok" and then "Finish".
8) Click "Edit my VPN servers".
9) Click on the new connection and hold, now choose "Connect" in the menu.
You are now connected!
Some mobile internet carriers are blocking necessary ports, so connections on EDGE,3G,UMTS might not work. To verify your IP, ISP and location, check websites like http://www.whatsmyip.org/
Attention: You need to add an exception to make the Internet Explorer work, otherwise the VPN will get disconnected.
Click Start -> Settings -> Connections (tab) -> Connections (icon) -> Advanced -> Select Networks -> Exceptions -> Add *.*
Note that once you added this exception, Internet Explorer will be unable to browse the internet without VPN.
Related Knowledgebase Articles
OpenVPN for Synology (Views: 2702)
CGIProxy (Web) for any OS (Views: 3368)
OpenVPN for PfSense (Views: 3936)
Safejumper for any Linux distro (Views: 2429)
PPTP (VPN) for TP-Link Router (Views: 2599)