PPTP (VPN) for Synology
1) Go to Control Panel / Network.
2) Go to the Network Interface tab, click Create --> Create VPN Profile.
3) Select the PPTP option.
4) Enter anything for "Profile name" (we recommend "proxysh", since this is just an identifier).
5) Enter the server address for the server you want to connect to, then enter your VPN credentials, then click Next.
6) Make sure to select those options as well:
Authentication: MS CHAP v2
Encryption: Require MPPE (40/128 bit)
7) Check off all options (Use default gateway on remote network, Allow other network devices to connect..., Reconnect...).
8) Click on Apply.
9) Select the new VPN connection in the list, then click "Connect".
10) Click on "Service Order", and move the VPN connection to the top of the list, and click OK.
Voilà, you're now connected to the Proxy.sh VPN network. Enjoy!
Related Knowledgebase Articles
Safejumper for any Linux distro (Views: 2323)
OpenVPN for any OS (Views: 4507)
OpenVPN for Tomato Firmware (Views: 3180)
PPTP (VPN) for D-Link Router (Views: 2285)
OpenVPN for DD-WRT (Views: 5713)