The information we collect from client of our service is limited to:
1) E-mail address,
2) Payment type (NOT data).
The information we collect generally from the website and other means is limited to:
1) Google Analytics data (appears anonymous),
2) Apache Web-server (see apache.org) or Nginx Web-server (see nginx.org) logs,
3) Submissions on the 'Contact Us' page,
4) Any e-mails we receive.
We guarantee that we will use the information collected (see above lists) only for the following ends:
1) E-mail address is used to send subscription information and payment confirmations,
2) Payment data is used to manage client sign-ups, payments, and cancellations,
3) Google Analytics data is used to improve our website,
4) Apache web-server logs are regularly pruned and are created by the web-server,
5) Contact submissions and e-mails will be used for correspondence.
Proxy.sh does not collect or log any traffic or use of its proxy technologies including virtual private networks.
1) If under subpoena, Proxy.sh may release data in order to comply with legal obligations or in order to enforce the Proxy.sh Terms of Service and/or other agreements. Proxy.sh nonetheless does everything it can to hold no data that could compromise the privacy and anonymity of its users.
2) Proxy.sh may release data in order to protect the rights, property and/or safety of Proxy.sh, its constituents, and/or other visitors and clients.
3) Proxy.sh may release data in order to follow the ethics of the Service owners, associates and employees. See our "Ethical Policy" for more details.
Last updated - 07/08/2014
Related Knowledgebase Articles
Refund policy (Views: 9113)
Ethical policy (Views: 24403)
Terms of service (Views: 28418)