Configure your TOR client bundle to use Proxy.sh as exit node
1. Download the TOR Bundle and start it.
2. Click Settings, go to Advanced.
3. Click the "Edit current torrc" button.
4. Paste "ExitNodes 73834871A46790E65D6966131522DA7E2AD84DB1" and mark it as selection.
5. Click the "Apply selection only" and confirm with the OK button.
You should now be using our TOR server instance as exit node. Our TOR server is 100% non-logging and we make sure it is not monitored.
Related Knowledgebase Articles