PPTP (VPN) for Cisco Linksys
1) Login to your Cisco Connect Cloud.
1) Click on Connectivity.
1) Choose Internet Settings - IPv4 and then click Edit.
1) As a Connection Type choose PPTP.
1) Fill the connection settings with the proxy.sh PPTP IP address, username and password given in your welcome email or your panel's product details.
1) Choose Local Network settings and set the DNS servers to the Google Public DNS:
1) Sometimes you can received this message after some changes. Just enter you router password and continue to work with the router configuration.
Related Knowledgebase Articles
OpenVPN for Synology (Views: 1630)
PPTP (VPN) for TP-Link Router (Views: 1593)
OpenVPN for Tomato Firmware (Views: 2464)
OpenVPN for Raspberry Pi (Views: 3490)
OpenVPN for any OS (Views: 3780)