PPTP (VPN) for D-Link Router
1) Open the router's web configuration page and log in as admin. Default IP address of router is 192.168.0.1.
2) At the HOME screen click on "WAN" button on the left side.
3) In "WAN Settings" part choose option "Others" and then choose option "PPTP".
4) Then choose "Dynamic IP". Fill the VPN server IP address with the proxy.sh PPTP IP address given in your
welcome email or your panel's product details.
5) Fill your proxy.sh PPTP username and password in. All other values should stay at default values.
6) Click on "Apply" button. Wait for rebooting router and then test if internet is working
and IP address has changed. (You can test it at whatismyip.com)
Related Knowledgebase Articles
L2TP (VPN) for Windows Mobile 6/7 (Views: 1685)
OpenVPN for Tomato Firmware (Views: 2695)
PPTP (VPN) for any OS (Views: 2801)
PPTP (VPN) for DD-WRT (Views: 2978)
PPTP (VPN) for Boxee Box (Views: 1331)