PPTP (VPN) for Boxee Box
1) Access Settings and then VPN.
2) Set the Connection Type to PPTP.
3) Enter the Server address as the one described in your welcome email or in your panel's product details.
4) Enter your VPN username in the Account field.
5) Enter your VPN password in the Password field.
6) Set Encrypt required to Yes.
7) Next, access the Network settings.
9) Set the DNS servers to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
10) Confirm everything. You're all set. Enjoy!
Related Knowledgebase Articles
PPTP (VPN) for TP-Link Router (Views: 1296)
Safejumper for any Linux distro (Views: 1211)
CGIProxy (Web) for any OS (Views: 2426)
OpenVPN for PfSense (Views: 1827)
OpenVPN for Raspberry Pi (Views: 2916)