PPTP (VPN) for Boxee Box
1) Access Settings and then VPN.
2) Set the Connection Type to PPTP.
3) Enter the Server address as the one described in your welcome email or in your panel's product details.
4) Enter your VPN username in the Account field.
5) Enter your VPN password in the Password field.
6) Set Encrypt required to Yes.
7) Next, access the Network settings.
9) Set the DNS servers to 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
10) Confirm everything. You're all set. Enjoy!
Related Knowledgebase Articles
OpenVPN for Raspberry Pi (Views: 3490)
PPTP (VPN) for D-Link Router (Views: 1599)
L2TP (VPN) for any OS (Views: 2172)
OpenVPN for any OS (Views: 3780)
Safejumper for any Linux distro (Views: 1649)